Thursday, May 21, 2020

Mrs. Broam's Ohana

Thank you for being a part of Mrs. Broam's Ohana!  "Ohana can include not just parents, children, brothers, sisters, but also neighbors, visitors, and friends old and new." 

Today at our ZOOM Stories for Sharing, we explored "building stories." Ohana Means Family is a patterned story where one line is added and then repeated as in This is the House that Jack Built or "There's a Hole in the Bottom of the Sea."  It works like the remembering game, "I'm going to Grandma's house, and I'm packing an APPLE.  I'm going to Grandma's house, and I'm packing an APPLE and BANANA."

What other building stories or songs do you know? We enjoyed singing this one together today!

"It is through a shared meal that we come together as a family."  We learned about this dish in our story today!  What do you like to eat? Chinese food, Cuban food, PIZZA, watermelon and cantaloupe!


----->
Members of my Ohana make me laugh!!🤣 I have sunshine on my head and IN my heart.💚💛💚💛💚

It's a juggling act to work a camera and work the paddles for our closing song, but I wanted to capture your voices, PHES Cougar Readers!  Your life will make a difference when you read, rEaD, READ! #mrsbroamhats #mrsbroamREADS #MentalHealthAwareness #connectwithsomeonetoday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home