Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WILD About Learning!

Today I wore my Tina Turner hair and "WILD about Learning" PHES t-shirt with my LOUD jungle pants. Many folks commented I looked like a Rock and Roll Star . . . might need to hone that angle . . . I was going for WILD about Learning today! It was a fun theme and was reinforced at today's "grade level meetings." The focus of instruction is on process . . . can students "ask, imagine, plan, create, and improve!" And like shampooing, can they "wash, rinse, repeat" again and again? It's exciting to be an educator in 2011-12, when creativity and flexibility are valued and encouraged!

A sweet little kindergartner hollers many mornings, "Miss D'Etta, you are CRAZY!" My thought is I am CRAZY so you don't have to be . . . my "gimmicky get-ups" are designed to bring sunshine and happiness and provoke a thought or two! Hope you had a "Terrific Tuesday!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home