Monday, September 5, 2011

Continuing the Under Sea Adventure . . .

On Wednesday, August 31 I wore my purple octopus hat! "Lend a helping hand--1 or 2 or 8!" I had one PHES Cougar observe that I actually had 10 hands with the 8 on my hat + the 2 on my bod. :-)

I love the book Herman the Helper by Robert Kraus to go with today's hat! When you see you can help someone by showing a kindness, take the intiative and do it.

On Thursday September 1 I wore my red crab hat! "Be HAPPY--Not CRABBY!" Smiles are contagious--SMILE and PASS IT ON!

Mr. Cronin introduced me to the story the Smile that Went Around the World by Patrice Karst last year. A story very similar to Ordinary Mary's Extraordinary Deed by Emily Pearson. I love the way the smiles and kindnesses in these stories come full circle.

Check in tomorrow to find out what's buzzin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home