Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April Wisdom on April Fools' Day

Today's thought of the day is inspired by Mrs. Stasio!  Thank you for sharing this sentiment in today's PHES Faculty and Staff Video.🧡

So I'm thinking of my Circle of Control⭕ and looking for the silver lining (this hat is silver in case you can't tell) in this school closure cloud🌥 . . .

I am able to walk and yoga every day!🌳

I'm sending cards and notes to folks I miss.📩

Catching up on reading!📚

I'm cleaning and organizing spaces in my home that are long overdue for some attention.🧹 (I'm still working in this particular space😉)

I'm making bracelets!💎

I'm studying to be a water exercise instructor!🏊

What can you do? #mrsbroamhats #behealthy #stayathome @phescougars




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home