Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hats of 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away --I wore my grandma's Umbrella Hat on Wednesday, January 2 -- It was a wet welcome to 2013!  We were so THANKFUL for the SUN on Friday, first outdoor recess day of the new year.  ;-)

Thursday, January 3, -- TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE stocking cap -- a Christmas Present.  Can anybody make a connection?  I'm still thinking on this one .  .  . 

Friday, January 4, -- MOOSE HAT -- Moose is on the LOOSE.  Ms. A, Mrs. B, and Mrs. C are enjoying sharing Z is for Moose with K, 1st, and 2nd Grade students.  We are practicing "being in control" and  bossing our feelings so they don't boss us.

Monday, January 7 and Tuesday, January 8 -- I wore my stocking cap with the eye hole.  I braved the cold weather and won!

Wednesday, January 9 --  I BEARED the day with a WILD about Learning combo.  The animal print ears came from Disney's Animal Kingdom, I think, and the hat from my mom's treasures .  .  . looked like they go together to me!  

Tomorrow I'll wear a COWABUNGA is THURSDAY hat!

I'll be out on Friday, trying a new adventure. See you MONDAY for more "PHES PUN PHUN."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home