Thursday, December 6, 2012

"Little Grandma" Day

"What's the theme today?" a little fellow asked .  .  . today I had on GG's seasonal hat and vestlike top.  She made these for several holidays.  When she volunteered at Lexington Extended Care or our elementary school library, she would come decked out in her handmade duds.  I really don't think I ever had a chance on this "dressing up" habit!  I think it must be an inherited trait. :-)

Wednesday, December 5 -- was LEARN like your HAIR IS ON FIRE day, being it was the December Collaborative Day.

Tuesday, December  4 -- I wore a Santa Clause hat and my light bulb britches.  YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!

Monday, December  3 -- I wore a Santa Clause hat and my "Life is Good" shirt.  Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home