Sunday, December 2, 2012

Week of 11/26-30

Monday, 11/26 -- Be a Teddy Bear Friend!  A teddy bear friend is one who listens and helps others feel safe.  A teddy bear friend is kind.  I wore my teddy bear stocking cap!

Tuesday, 11/27 -- Have a OLD FASHIONED Christmas!  My Grandma Drucie made me a Raggedy Ann Christmas jumper years and years ago.  I inherited a house coat from her that fits perfect with the pattern, and I topped off my outfit with red stockings, black mary janes and a Raggedy Ann wig/hat.  It took me all day to come up with the theme for why I was dressed this way .  .  . sometimes the outfit does come before the idea!  :-)

Wednesday, 11/28 -- Have a TREE-riffic day!  I wore a Christmas Tree hat a couple of students gave me last year to celebrate the holiday!

Thursday, 11/29 -- Jingle an Elf -- Get YOUR jingle on!

Friday, 11/30 -- School Spirit Day @ PHES -- GREEN and YELLOW makes me SMILE!  I wore my smiley face stocking cap.

What kind of fun can we have the first week of December?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home