Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dictionary Parade

Yesterday, 3rd Graders shared a "Dicitonary Parade" with fellow PHES Cougars! My son was "optimistic!" His definition was "a person who always stays on the bright side." His application in a sentence: "The manager was optimistic when they lost the World Series, 99-0" . . . He dressed up as a "sunny-side up" egg!

I wore my "pumpkin head" hat and the "pumpkin head" sunglasses Mrs. Mitchum recently purchased for our school counselors (along with my "pumpkin head" earrings, "pumpkin head" shirt, and bright orange pants). My word--"goofy!" :-)

Here's some more more words that are my FAVORITES:

ebullient
dazzle
vibrant
pizazz

You are a fan of some specific words too, I bet?? Please share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home