Thursday, October 13, 2011

Let your COLORS BURST!

I love that Katy Perry song, "Firework!" Now, I'm not one to trust folks with blue hair . . . but the lyrics to this song are pretty cool for remembering how you are the only one and UNIQUE YOU!

http://www.directlyrics.com/katy-perry-firework-lyrics.html
You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth . . .

As you shoot across the sky
Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst

I really like the idea of letting "your COLORS BURST!" Be you. Be glad to be you. You contribute in your special way, with your one-of-a-kind talents and abilities, to making this world a better place!

So I wore my colorful clown hair today (maybe you can't trust me . . . ) to celebrate the idea --"I'm glad that I am ME!" Let your COLORS BURST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home