Thursday, October 4, 2018

Power of Words

What you think about, you bring about.  The thoughts you think, the words you speak, the tone and way in which you deliver them have power.  Today I'm thinking about the strength of positivity.  "Namaste" is a Sanskrit word that means the part of me that is special and unique honors and appreciates the part of you that is special and unique, and, together, we can make the world a better place.

Here's a song I learned to share this idea:
"Namaste is what we say to the good in you from the good in me.
Say 'Namaste,' everyday, and the world will live in harmony." 🌍

My shirt today says, "Gnomaste"~I'm thinking that's great way for a short lady to share a TALL THOUGHT on Thursday!💕
#mrsbroamhats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home