Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do you have your Valentines ready?

I have been wearing my smiley face/heart stocking cap! Love is in the air! I tried to convert my snowflake dillybopper headband to hearts and will try again this week to see if they'll work . . . I keep losing my hearts . . .

Friday, I again highlighted the "Animal Friends" Mrs. Clark introduced to PHES Cougars. I wore my MONKEY hat to remind us "Monkey Friends" are wild and crazy and have trouble keeping their hands and feet to theirselves . . . Our goal is to be "Teddy Bear Friends!" Teddy Bears Friends listen and are kind. Teddy Bear Friends also help keep others safe.

It's a four day week and then a four day WEEKEND for PHES Cougars! Stay warm,
Mrs. Broam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home