Wednesday, December 14, 2011

TREE-mendous Thursday

Have a TREE-mendous Thursday tomorrow! Thank you to the PHES Cougars who shared a holiday gift with me today--a Christmas Tree HAT! It's FIR-bulous! It's BRANCH-tastic! Thanks so much for thinking of me. Thank you for LEAVE-ing a gift in my office--it was a wonderful surprise this afternoon.

I'm going to wear this hat on Thursday to read A Wish to Be a Christmas Tree by Colleen Monroe. Thanks to Ms. Andis for sharing this story with me so I can share with others! It's perfect for remembering that sometimes what you WANT is not what's BEST for you. It's a great book for remembering to let others know how important they are and what a difference they make. "It IS a Wonderful Life!"

Just one more day of school after Thursday in 2011--Friday, December 17! Happy Last-Day-of-School Eve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home