Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Susan Verde, 2019

 

Today's Susan Verde book is I Am Love: A Book of Compassion!  Here's one way to think about compassion: "I see the hurt in you. I feel that hurt with you. I'm gonna try to help you with that hurt."~Mrs. Rhonda, Pisgah Lutheran Church In this book, Susan Verde describes, "When the clouds roll in, for others or for me, I know now there is something I can do. I can let my heart lead the way. I am love."  She includes heart opening yoga poses and a meditation "to bring awareness and warmth into the emotional heart." I really like the idea to place both hands over the heart for the meditation. "Placing a hand on your heart actually causes the release of a chemical in the brain called oxytocin, which, simply put, is a hormone of safety, bonding, and connection." #becompassionate #loveandlight #mrsbroamhats #mrsbroamREADS #vitaminDB #zipaDeeBee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home