Thursday, September 21, 2017

a FUZZY Picture of a FUZZY Hat and a SMELLY idea

Thank you, Mrs. Byrd Fort, for cleaning up and sharing your old fun with me!  I LOVE this hat!  We're taking votes: monster? worm? funny? We don't know for sure, but we do know it's fuzzy and colorful and it makes us SMILE!  :-)

When you can't find your smile, we know to LOOK around for ideas of how to find it, but how about SMELL around too?!  I was thinking today of how so many of the yoga students I work with love the LAVENDER clothes at the end of a practice!  It is a relaxing fragrance for many folks.  What do you like to smell?  SMELLS can help us find our happy.  Maybe it's your favorite food, flower, candle or the scent of a favorite place? What your "nose knows" is what I'm thinking about on Thursday?!  Have a fuzzy, smelly, smiley day.  #mrsbroamhats  #yournoseknows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home