Monday, August 28, 2017

It is Just a Phase!

This time last week we were preparing for a solar eclipse!  It was an awesome event to experience!!  A week later, my bright idea of the day, is sometimes, metaphorically, the moon blocks out my sun . . . Today I'm thinking of ways to protect my joy when the darkness descends . . . thank you to friends and family with whom I can talk and share!  Thank you for the ability to take a good walk to work out a plan.  Or yea for the moments I can sit still and quiet . . .  How do you work through a challenge??  Maybe the best thought is to remember is it only temporary . . . it is just a phase . . .
The picture today is of Mrs. Broam pretending to be a triangle!  Often one hand stretches high and the other low, but with this triangle, I'm stretching the low hand OUT to work and challenge my core strength.  You have the POWER to SHINE during all kinds of weather and astronomical phenomenon?!  Let your LIGHT SHINE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home