Monday, May 15, 2017

Flower Power

Every thing, every life, every experience has a beginning, middle, and end.  There are good parts and not so good parts of the beginning, middle and end.  A flower begins as a seed, with so much potential and opportunity.  It grows and BLOOMS, a beautiful middle.  A flower dies and becomes fertilizer for the soil, contributing to the richness of the earth to grow more beautiful flowers!  As we approach the conclusion of the 2016-17 school year,  I am remembering the "power of the flower" and how each day in that process is important.  I am thinking how the beginning, middle and end cycle on . . . so let's FINISH STRONG!  I am willing to show up and be my best self, give my best effort every day.  How about you??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home