Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ready for BIG Fun?!


The most recent "Elephant and Piggie" is A Big Guy Took My Ball!.  The next “Elephant and Piggie,” My New Friend is So Fun!, comes out June 3!  Do you know these good books?  They are written by Mo Willems (Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus, Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs, That is NOT a Good Idea!, Amanda and Her Alligator)  The guy’s a genius—the “Dr. Seuss” of our times.  They are Mrs. M-C’s favorite reads, and they are SURE to put a SMILE on your face. 

“Gerald is careful. Piggie is not.
Piggie cannot help smiling. Gerald can.
Gerald worries so that Piggie does not have to.

Gerald and Piggie are best friends.

In My New Friend Is So Fun!, Piggie has found a new friend! But is Gerald ready to share?”

“SMILING makes things easier.”  I can’t remember where I heard or read this yesterday .  .  .

 BE WELL--Lift the corners of your mouth towards your ears today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home