Thursday, September 5, 2013

Put on Your Thinking Cap!

Hope you enjoyed your Labor Day Holiday!  We have to PUT ON OUR THINKING CAPS, especially on a week last this?!  I'm always a day behind, starting a "Monday" on a Tuesday .  .  .

Tuesday was the beginning of a SPARKLY new work week.  My 13 year old son squashed my SPARKLY TOP HAT with his baritone Tuesday .  .  . I had to work hard for this and his other shenanigans not to SQUASH my spirits!  It's a CHOICE how you respond to the ICK that comes your way .  .  . DECIDE TO SHINE ON, no matter the circumstances.

Thursday, September 5 is SONIC night for the PHES family!  I'll wear a "hot dog" or "hamburger" hat today.  It's gonna be YUMMY.  Have a GGGRRReat day, Cougars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home