Saturday, May 5, 2012

20 MORE DAYS!

Monday, April 30--we had a message from Bill the Buzzard!  He DID FLY @ the Friday, April 27 Mini Marathon!  I wore my Buzzard Hat to celebrate Bill "sharpening his saw" with us.  :-)

Tuesday, May 1--I wore my Hamburger Hat to remind folks about PHES DINING OUT night at Wendy's!
.
Wednesday, May 2--I wore my RED HAIR because we had to LEARN LIKE OUR HAIR WAS ON FIRE on our last Collaborative Day!  We had to squeeze a WHOLE day of learning in HALF a day of school. 

Thursday, May 3--HOPPY THURSDAY!  I wore my frog hat to welcome our future kindergarten families.  We read a great book Leap Back Home to Me by Lauren Thompson.  This story reminds me we've got to "let 'em GO to let 'em GROW!"

Friday, May 4--I wore my COLORFUL, clown hair!  The middle school sponsored a "Cougar Carnival" last night to celebrate another great school year.

Only 20 more days in the 2011-2012 school year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home